We are a leading multinational IT-company currently having big customers
worldwide and we are a global leader in providing solutions for web,
desktop and mobile applications. The company has partnerships with other
leading companies in the world.
We are now seeking an experienced Junior Web Developer to join a fast
paced Development Team. He will be working with teams of talented
developers, experienced designers, and usability experts in the creation
of web-based business solutions. They will have an excellent
understanding of web-based technologies, .Net development environment
and experience with latest Microsoft development products. This
position will be based in our Cairo/Heliopolis office.
• Design and build web applications, tools, new features and
functionality for existing and new projects while following standards
and best practices.
• Thoroughly document development work completely.
• Work with the team lead and project manager to assess level of
effort for new feature requests and projects, as well as provide
recommendations for architecture and design.
• Work with the overseas team to handle tasks and projects
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Understanding of the software development life-cycle
• Ability to collaborate and work within a development team, as well
as operate independently
• Ability to work effectively and prioritize tasks in a fast
• Creative problem solving skills
• Excellent ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues and bugs
Critical Skills Required
• Bachelor degree, (IT, CS, IS)
• 2-4 years experience with web application technologies including:
HTML/XML, Ajax, design patterns
• Ability to interpret functional specifications, as well as ability
to document technical or functional specifications
• Familiar with Test Creation under MS Visual Studio
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Familiar with .Net 3.0 and 3.5
• Familiar with Gforge system
• Delivering tasks in its deadlines
• Achieving the targeted quality standards
• Basic fixed salary
• Employee insurance
• Trainings and updates
• A relaxed professional working environment
• Getting experience in an organization based on international
The offer will take place on qualifications, experience and performance.
Please send your significant application documents for a preparation of
a personal interview via e-mail to: jobs@citPOINT.com
Please write in the message subject: SD.3.080519.JWD.EA
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar