* Design and implement highly usable Desktop, Web, and Enterprise applications with the best possible user experience.
* Produce high level flows and detailed prototypes and mockups to effectively test and communicate designs
* Maintain current knowledge of what's possible with the technologies and interface standards across the broad range of platforms and browsers we support
* Work with all product teams to create a superior end-user/customer experience for all product modules to validate designs and iterate on findings
* Create any necessary UI resources, (icons, graphics, text)
* Create visual design solutions that address business, brand, market, and user requirements
* Production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements
* Design the user interfaces of our full suite of Windows-based and web applications in a robust and performance aware manner.
* Prepare and present interaction design UI specification requirements documents including detailed wireframes (detailed interaction specifications), page flows and sitemaps; communicate
conceptual ideas and design rationale.
* Participate in usability testing, reviews and evaluations to confirm the validity and market reception of the user experience.
* Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements. Ensure usability best practices as applied to user flow.
* Bachelor degree in related field
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years experience designing highly usable, effective interfaces for web and desktop applications
* In depth knowledge of User Interface Design principles, Human Factors, User-Centered Design Processes, Interaction Design guidelines, Usability Methodologies, industry standards and trends, platform standards, software development process, and prototyping/design.
* Ability to translate audience, technology and other key product requirements into effective UI design solutions.
* Experience writing design documents to effectively communicate functional behavior to stakeholders.
* Experience developing conceptual models, flowcharts, prototypes, detailed UI design requirements and specifications, and interface designs
* Strong visualization and presentation skills, (for example Illustrator, PhotoShop, Visio)
* Strong graphical and directing skills (for example Flash, Director, PhotoShop)
* Mastery of cross-browser and cross-platform design issues
* Strong skills in prototyping and current front end standards
* Solid portfolio with a range of creative samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects, successful products and artifacts
* Process-oriented with ability to work with different UI materials and rapid prototyping
* Proficiency in screen layout and visual design
* Proficiency with Macromedia Fireworks, or functional equivalents
* Solid understanding of web usability guidelines
* Excellent cross-team collaboration, communication, written and organizational skills
Bonus Points for:
* Experience conducting usability testing (unit test plans, unit test cases, and conduct unit tests on user interfaces) and analysis
* Experience with BPM Systems
* Any scripting experience for creating working prototypes
* Preferred experience with MS Visual Studio.
* Experience with movie authoring, building demos' scenarios, and demos directing
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send his resume to the following email address:
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your
recent photo mentioning The Job Title in the Subject otherwise we are
very sorry to inform you that our mail server will automatically ignore
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar