We are a leading multinational IT-company currently having big customers worldwide and we are a global leader in providing solutions for web, desktop and mobile applications. In addition to our outsourcing activity we have our own software products. The company has partnerships with other leading companies in the world.
We are now seeking an experienced secretary/ administrative assistant.
She will be working with the top management staff from Egypt and Austria. She has to have an excellent understanding of latest IT technologies; she will participated in office management activities.
This position will be based in our Cairo office
• Prepares and writes routine correspondence dealing with subject matter using discretion and judgment, replying to individuals presenting or requesting information.
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and works cooperatively with staff to provide quality services to management, employees, customers, and business partners.
• Oversees the establishment and maintenance of office procedures.
• Accurately prepares state and district reports from raw data, which includes generating charts and graphs on the computer.
• Makes personnel decisions as they relate to the company receptionist and custodian.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• Perfect English language skills (read, write and conversation)
• German Language skills is highly considered and preferable
• 1 or more years of related experience
• Can prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines and take direction.
• Ability to work effectively and prioritize tasks in a fast changing environment
• Creative problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from administrators, staff and the general public consistent with the duties of this position.
Characteristics of the successful Person in this Job
Self confident; excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all team members; responsible and self-motivated with a positive, can do attitude
• Basic fixed salary
• Employee insurance
• Trainings and updates
• A relaxed professional working environment
• Getting experience in an organization based on international standards
The offer will take place on qualifications, experience and performance.
Please send your significant application documents for a preparation of a personal interview via e-mail to: office@citPOINT.com
Please write in the message subject: ADM.2.080312.SCR.EA
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar