- To coordinate with the legal department regarding the labour law regulations, visa and other related issues in all countries where the company is in force to ensure lawful operations.
- To ensure best choice of recruitment agencies and maintain smooth relationships with them to ensure that they remain motivated to support the fulfilment of the recruitment process.
- To make sure that data bank is maintained and properly stored in a retrievable location to have back ups in case of unexpected requirement arises.
- To have broad knowledge and effective approach on how to conduct interview for high level positions and also to low level positions if required.
- To be responsible for advising the Line Manager (Interview Panel) on the best practice of recruitment methods to have well trained and right interview panel
Planning, Budget and Cost Control
- To prepare the Yearly Manpower Plan and execute the required recruitment on time within the approved budget to effectively suffice the daily needs of the company.
- To prepare the yearly Budget Plan to ensure control of costs.
Strong Focus of Localization of Staff
- To focus on the nationalization within all countries in conjunction with the Country HR Manager, Group HR Manager and Line Managers where applicable to assure that number of nationals required in each country will be completed on the time required.
- Internal Resources
- To be responsible in the Internal Resource Management to ensure giving way to the existing resources to opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar field.
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following email address: email@example.com
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar