- Develop marketing and pricing plan for assigned brands.
- Control and coordinate marketing activities of the assigned brands.
- Analyze and prepare plans/budgets for current and future market segments.
- Develop creative and innovative consumer- oriented marketing concepts/strategies within
- Prepare full and up-to-date information on assigned products.
- Create innovative programs and materials, which work synergistically to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Monitor execution of the related marketing programs to achieve annual objectives.
- Work closely with sales/trade team in order to evaluate and develop new merchandising strategies.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products and monitoring market trends.
- Create and coordinate the promotional activities and trade shows, working with advertisers, and production managers to market products.
- Consult with production team on production specifications such as design, packaging... Etc.
- Submit periodic reports to the Managing Manager explaining market needs clarifying boost and decline.
- Perform any other marketing related tasks assigned by Managing Director
- 3-4 Exp ( 1-2) in same position in FMCG Sector - Specific field preferred: Marketing
-Very Good English Language is a must.
Gender : Any
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send his resume to the following email address:
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your recent photo mentioning the Job title in the subject.
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar