1. Responsible for delivering technical and procedural activities to customers such as but not limited to; planning, designing, executing projects, and attending meetings related to infrastructure projects.
2. Delivering Technical training according to the area of specialty, the training delivery process does include the technical preparation for the training.
1. Focuses on the MS Infrastructure products and services.
2. Proactively works with the engagements & project management teams on up selling and cross selling of services provided by OMS.
5. Responsible to be updated with the required technical information to support the area of specialty as well as bide to the technical development plans set by the Professional Development and Resources Management (PDRM).
1. Design customer solutions that effectively leverage the technology vendors / partners products, programs and services within a number of complex customer environments.
§ Educational level: (Field of study relevant to the position) BSC of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
§ Years of Experience: :- Minimum 3 years of experience in the MS Infrastructure products and Services.
§ Certificates Acquired: (a Must / Plus)
o MCSE 2003 certification is a Must.
o MCT is a plus.
o Citrix Certifications is big plus.
Specific Technical Skills Required:
Has a strong technical knowledge about at least three of the following products:-
1. ISA 2004/2006.
2. Exchange 2000/2003/2007.
3. SMS 2003.
4. MOM 2005.
5. SQL 2000/2005.
6. MS clustering technologies.
7. SPS 2003.
Anyone who is interested in the above position is kindly requested to send his resume to the following email address:
More info will be furnished upon request.
P.S.: Kindly name your attached resume with your Full name, with your recent photo mentioning The Job Title in the Subject otherwise we are very sorry to inform you that our mail server will automatically ignore your resume.
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar