Department Project & Office Engineering
Reports to Head Project and Office Engineering
Purpose of Job
To provide engineering input into the project development plans in close cooperation with BLNG Operations, Engineering and Technical
functions and carry out feasibility studies and prepare project development plans.
Brunei Liquefied Natural Gas Sdn. Bhd. (BLNG), is one of the oldest and most established LNG plants worldwide. It has an annual revenue
of US$ 1 billion with an annual Opex/Capex outlay of around US$ 100 million. Total replacement value of BLNG assets, including BSP assets
in BLNG, is in the order of B$1.6 billion.
1) Implementation of projects that match the annual delivery programs for the integrated LNG supply chain and related by-products.
2) Supervise the execution of multi discipline CAPEX and non routine project activities, including OCP, such that integrity and
reliability requirements are met for the BLNG and BSP assets in BLNG.
3) No direct reports: Total manpower: up to 10 contractors.
4) Annual CAPEX and non routine project budget is in the order of B$ 10 million.
5) Supervise the daily management of project related contracts with an approved contract value of B$ 10 million.
Responsible for the coordination and development of the Site Master Plan, taking into account all medium and long-term requirements
within BLNG for offices, workshops, canteen, training centre, storage areas, etc.
The incumbent is accountable for the development of projects assigned, including:
- Carry out feasibility studies and prepare project development plans
- Co-ordinating input of all Functions.
- Determine business cases and economics.
- HSE aspects.
- Project management and execution.
- Plan for the medium- and long-term capacity requirements of BLNG
Contribute in the area's of planning, cost and technical matters during meetings with all stake holders.
To take an active role in mentoring / coaching of local graduates.
Purpose of Job
1) Financial, contractual and HR related authorities are as mandated in the BLNG Manual of Authorities.
2) Logs out and in project jobs in the maintenance management system.
3) Authorised to initiate Incident Reports and PAKAT's
Main Contacts Technologist Department, TTS
Operation Department, OPS
HSE department, HSEQ
• BSc degree, preferably in civil engineering.
* Preferred Recognized Chattered Engineers
• The position requires a combination of strong technical, analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
• 7-10 years experience in diverse areas with preferably both civil engineering and project management aspects.
• Ability to work in a changing environment.
• Good communication skills and an aptitude for taking initiatives are essential, as is the ability to work in multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams.
This is an urgent requirement from Brunei Oil and Gas Company. Please forward your detailed cv in MS Format with curent and expected salary
Powered by ScribeFire.