Overall management and supervision of the Sales Team and achieving the sales quota for IT products and solutions. Identifying new sectors and/or clients with potential new opportunities, in compliance with the Sales and Marketing plans.
- Job Profile
Attractive Package + Benefits
- Required Experience
- 7-10 years experience in the IT industry of which at least the last 3 years in a similar managerial post.
- Very good knowledge of industry Specific Technological Solutions / IT Hardware & Software Products functionalities
- Presentation skills (Demos, presentations and Training).
- Technical writing skills.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent negotiations skills and communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client relations
- Very good English and Arabic business writing skills
- Strong business sense combined with a solid technical knowledge
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares the budget plan of his unit and submits it to the BU Manager for approval.
- Prepares and issues summary reports on the progress of the unit in accordance to the analysis of the Forecast Sheets presented by the Sales Engineers, providing detailed information on the active and potential clients of his unit and submit to the Business Unit Manager for planning
purposes with recommendations.
- Assigns the sales quota of corresponding accounts to the Account Managers and monitors their achievement.
- Leads the monthly meeting with his team to get an overview of each client's performance and status, solving any occurring problems.
- Provides the Sales Engineers with clear guidelines, insight and knowledge of the client's profile and industry, to convert Target accounts into Managed accounts.
- Acts as an Account Manager (on need basis), by identifying marketing and sales opportunities for his unit and marketing opportunities for the other units.
- Regularly updates himself/herself with the clients' infrastructure and occurring systems, through regular meetings with his team and close relations with the client to be able to identify sales opportunities for service offerings or services out of the service offering range.
- Updates and revise the Service Offerings Portfolio on yearly basis, ensuring the availability of the technical expertise to undertake any new service, and submit to the BU Manager for approval.
- Study incoming Request for Proposal (RFP) and participate with the Business Unit Manager in the Bid/No Bid decision by preparing, in compliance with the company strategy and the client's background and history.
- Prepares and completes the Opportunity Assessment sheet in coordination with the Business Unit Manager and present it to the Steering Committee for analysis and review.
- Prepare and revise with the Business Unit Manager outgoing proposals in regards to the overall layout, attached cost sheet, business components, and liaise with the technical team in regards to the technical components, ensuring it meets client's requirements before submission to the client.
- Coordinates with the Project Manager on all projects that are won by his unit, ensuring the project implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Supervises and conducts random visits to clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Compiles and prepares a Product Status Report for all the products within his unit, reflecting the products status, and submit to the Marketing Director and the Business Development Director for planning purposes, and a copy to the corresponding vendors/suppliers for update.
- Identify training needs for his team and assign them to corresponding courses.
- Evaluates the performance of his/her direct subordinates and reviews and approves the performance evaluations prepared by his subordinates for their team for submission and approval of the Business Unit Manager.
- Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or Engineering
- Business Administration accreditation is an asset
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending their resume to
Please write the job reference and the job title in the subject line
meait Sales Manager - IT
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar