- Job Description
Achieve a sales quota within his designated Sector for different accounts as assigned.
- Job Profile
Attractive Package + Benefits
- Required Experience
- 3-5 years experience in consulting or IT industry
- Very good negotiations skills
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good business sense
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good command of English
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the sales quota assigned by the Account
- Prepares a progress report of his active accounts and submits to the
Account Manager for review and approval.
- Regularly Updates the Account Manager on the occurring systems and
infrastructure of the client to assist him in identifying new opportunities.
- Prepares and conducts presentations to the clients, handling the
business side and referring the technical aspects to the Software
- Prepares the commercial proposal and coordinates with the Software
Development Teams for the technical proposals and handles the final
compilation before submission to the Account Manager for approval.
- Undertakes the presales and commercial aspects for proposals of service
offerings with low technical complexities and specifications.
- Coordinates with the purchasing team for processing Software Licensing
with the approval of the Account Manager.
Coordinates with the Project Manager assigned, ensuring the prepared project
implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Commerce / Information Technology or Engineering
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending
their resume to
Please write the job reference and the job title in the subject line
meait Sales Executive - IT
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar