- Job Description
Achieve a sales quota within his designated Sector for different accounts as assigned.
- Job Profile
Attractive Package + Benefits
- Required Experience
- 3-5 years experience in consulting or IT industry
- Very good negotiations skills
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good business sense
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good command of English
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the sales quota assigned by the Account Manager(s).
- Prepares a progress report of his active accounts and submits to the Account Manager for review and approval.
- Regularly Updates the Account Manager on the occurring systems and infrastructure of the client to assist him in identifying new opportunities.
- Prepares and conducts presentations to the clients, handling the business side and referring the technical aspects to the Software Development teams.
- Prepares the commercial proposal and coordinates with the Software Development Teams for the technical proposals and handles the final compilation before submission to the Account Manager for approval.
- Undertakes the presales and commercial aspects for proposals of service offerings with low technical complexities and specifications.
- Coordinates with the purchasing team for processing Software Licensing with the approval of the Account Manager.
Coordinates with the Project Manager assigned, ensuring the prepared project implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Commerce / Information Technology or Engineering
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending their resume to
Please write the job reference and the job title in the subject line
meait Sales Executive - IT
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit:
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar