- Oversees and coordinates administrative, program, and office activities. Establishes, selects, implements, and coordinates office procedures and systems.
- Oversees, instructs, and coordinates activities of support staff.
- Oversees the preparation of materials, contracts and budgets.
- Provides editorial support for a journal/publication.
- Proofreads and edits material for grammatical and factual accuracy. Tracks copy through various editing and production stages.
- Assembles and arranges for necessary items.
- Determines sources of data. Compiles, synthesizes and manipulates data. Summarizes findings and writes reports or portions of reports.
Greets visitors. Answers and screens telephone calls. Assesses nature of business.
- Responds to requests for information and provides assistance.
- Screens and responds to mail.
- Formats, keyboard, proofreads, and edits correspondence, reports, and other material.
- Assembles attachments and corresponding material. Reviews outgoing material for completeness, dates, and signatures.
- Composes substantive correspondence and written material.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and appointments.
- Orders and maintains inventory of supplies.
- Takes minutes or dictation.
- Performs additional functions incidental to office activities.
Education and Experience:
- Two to four years of related work experience and an appropriate university level education.
- Preferred AUC graduate.
- Experienced in making travel arrangements, providing high-level administrative support to smooth operation of all administrative activities related to the international line of business.
Send CV with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Job alerts directly in your IE or Firefox
Download our Toolbar