This job focus in the field of ORACLE CRM (ERP) process design and implementation helps all Managers in the organization to design and implement the services, planning and sales online integrated process.
Cairo, Egypt / Requires Gulf travel
Lucrative Compensation Package + Benefits
Upon Request: Airfare, accommodation, and transportation (During travel only)
- Excellent knowledge of ORACLE E-Business Suite functions especially in the CRM and Financial Area
- Excellent knowledge of ORACLE Implementation Methodology
- Excellent knowledge of ORACLE Applications system Administration and security
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides technical and functional assistance to functional users
- Guide the DBA for installation of any ORACLE new patch or release and provide impact analysis
- Provide leadership and project level management in the planning, evolution, design, development, implementation, operation and control IT solutions for ERP applications and associated supporting solutions.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvements activities. Direct (and participate in) the activities of project team members.
- Ensure conformance to established system architecture. Standard practices and procedures.
- Establish the documentation for the current and future business process as per ERP AIM.
- Help the DBA and the infrastructure supervisor to implement the Disaster Recovery plan from the application point of view
Education & Qualifications
- 8+ Years of ORACLE Applications experience in Implementing & maintaining ORACLE CRM modules such as Oracle Field Services, Services Contract, Isupport, Helpdesk, Knowledge Base, Install Base, Sales Online, Inventory, and Oracle call Center as per ORACLE AIM methodology business needs and should be completed at least 2 full life cycle implementation
- Familiarity with ORACLE Database, ORACLE Applications Architecture, SQL, PL/SQL and UNIX
- Proven ability to analytically attack & resolve issues that impact large numbers of end users
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending their resume to
meait Senior Oracle CRM Business Consultant
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit: