- Job Description
Responsible about customizations of Tables and reports in all modules of MBS Greatplains (ERP)
Develops & Implements applications based on the designs developed by the Systems Analysts and Design
Act as first line of support to customers & colleagues, solve all problems in all fields of Greatplains implementations
- Job Profile
Attractive Package + Benefits
- Required Experience
- Microsoft Business Solutions - ERP
- MBS Greatplains (at least one implementation project)
- Good business knowledge in the specialized suite. (Financial Accounting, Logistics & procurement, CRM or Manufacturing, etc).
- Experience: 3-4 years in a similar environment
- Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake and lead the implementation of Greatplains modules (Full Business Cycle) as assigned by the Team Leader.
- Provides presales support to the sales team on newly offered applications.
- Provides input to the Project Manager on the timeliness and deliverables of the project for the preparation of the project implementation plan.
- Understands the overall offered solution, and specifically studies and understands the assigned module for implementation.
- Assists in the discussions with the key user(s) on the details of the required deliverables in accordance to the recommended solution
- Assists in gathering all the required information and data from the client in regards to the business cycle(s)
- Attends technical presentations conducted by the Team Leader to the key user(s) and end user(s) in regards to the expected deliverable(s) of the provided solution.
- Understands clearly the identified, Work Around, and continues implementation of the module in accordance to any changes.
- Writes-up, Test Scripts, relevant to the assigned module and reviews it with the team leader to ensure its accuracy.
- Acts as first line support to the customer.
- Updates and involves the Project Manager and Team Leader on the progress of implementation of the assigned module and/or escalates issues faced during implementation to ensure prompt action.
- Prepares the, Application Setup Document, for his/her module for future references, ensuring that the rest of the team has undertaken the same activity.
- Conducts training to the end user on means of operating the implemented system.
- Providing structured user guidelines with clarity and user friendliness.
- Assists in obtaining the approved/signed, Final Acceptance Sheet, from the client on his/her own module(s) within the project.
- Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Commerce or Computer Science with minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in Great Plains Applications.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Applications functionalities in the assigned modules.
- Good business knowledge in the specialized suite. (Financial Accounting, Logistics & procurement, CRM or Manufacturing etc).
- Implementation experience using Great Plains Implementation Methodology.
- Knowledge seeker and continuous knowledge update.
- Team leading capabilities and a very good team player.
- Presentation skills (Demos, presentations and Training).
- Technical writing skills.
- Very Good Command of English.
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending their resume to
meait MBS Greatplains Implementation TL - ERP
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit: