Senior Infrastructure Supervisor
This job provides stable, reliable and secure Infrastructure for the company, applies specialized knowledge in a systems Infrastructure to conceptualize, design, test, implement and optimize infrastructure systems that enable and support the company business needs.
Cairo, Egypt / Requires Gulf travel
Lucrative Compensation Package + Benefits
Upon Request: Airfare, accommodation, and transportation (During travel only)
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX configuration, operation and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers, Linux Servers.
- Excellent knowledge of backup software, procedures, tools, standards and libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX NT Integration services and tools, monitoring tools, storage management and solutions, UNIX clusters, Windows clusters and Grid computing.
- Excellent knowledge of cabling systems, data center premises management techniques
- Good knowledge of CISCO routers, firewalls and switches
- Good knowledge of Servers Hardware HP, IBM, SUN …etc
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement all network servers including mail servers, web servers, directory servers... Etc and disaster recovery plans for the whole network.
- Perform servers and network administration, upgrade and maintenance of H/W, LAN/WAN, DNS, WINS, DHCP, IIS, MS ISA Server, Web Servers, MS Exchange Server, Windows Servers, Network Operating System, day-to-day operation of All Data centre premises, backup and restore of all Data Centre Electronic Devices
- Establishes and satisfies highly challenging and complex system-wide information system security (ISS) requirements based upon the analysis of user, operational, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Supports the development, implementation, and operation of security technologies, processes, and procedures in the infrastructure.
- Administration and Management of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) Security, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Antivirus Systems, Anti-spam Systems using vulnerability assessment (VA) techniques, and other security boundary technologies and processes
- Responsible for day to day, operation of all high end enterprise systems (UNIX, Windows, Linux, etc).
- Interface with vendor support, Infrastructure team support to resolve system issues.
- Perform performance tuning, systems monitoring, and disaster recovery.
- Install, configure and manage large multi-node clusters on hard/soft/logical system partitions.
- Responsible for storage administration (EMC Storage), taking systems out of service and putting them back in service, systems trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Define and implement security related services and data center operation standards.
- Inventory management of All IT hardware and Software.
Education & Qualifications
- 10+ years is designing and implementing a large scale WAN with different WAN types
- Strong testing and troubleshooting methodology and high availability implementation/operation experience.
- 8+ years in Cisco (Cisco Switched Edge and Core Switches, Routers, ASA…etc) Windows and Linux Administration
- Min 4+ Years experience administrating a capacity as outlined in the responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge with backup tools, backup libraries and backup procedures.
- experience with network hardware, cabling systems and network technologies
- experience in Server’s hardware management configuration, and installation
- 5+ Years in Data center management role
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending their resume to
Please write the job reference and the job title in the subject line
meait ISO8583 / Banking Testing Expert
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit: