A Technical Client Consultant (also referred to as Systems Engineer, Solutions Architect, and Presales Consultant) serves as the primary pre-sales technical interface with the customer.
Attractive Package + Benefits
- In this position you will need to recognize the client's business needs, interpret them, and produce the solution design proposals.
- The IPE is directly responsible for supporting the sales team throughout the business winning process, serving as the technical advisor, assisting with solutions design, RFP response documentation, and knowledge transfer to applicable resources/groups.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Presales activities to IT solutions for customers.
- Responsible for presales design of complex solutions, upgrades and migrations of Hardware Infrastructure and operation system software.
- Provide high-level technical consulting services to customers.
- Presales support, technical reports, demos
- Customer presentations (presales)
- Prepare and write customer proposals
- Plan Hardware Infrastructure project.
- Strong focus on HP and/or EMC High end technologies
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
- EMC or HP ASE certified
Education & Qualifications
- Over three years of related job experience
- HP related Infrastructure Technical Solutions knowledge
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good English Language.
- Very good technical background.
Candidates that meet the above criteria are welcome to apply by sending
their resume to
Please write the job reference and the job title in the subject line
meait Infrastructure Presales Engineer
For Jobs in Egypt and Dubai visit: