A well known Egyptian NGO is seeking to recruit ISO & Quality Coordinator
- Implements and coordinates quality control system & practices.
- Formulates and maintains quality control documentation and quality manual.
- Auditing and updating all documents related to the ISO system (Procedures/Work Instructions/Forms)
- Generates and/or coordinates the development of various reports regarding performance against quality indicators, as appropriate.
- Follow up the quality standards to maintain quality at different operational levels
- Editing any new procedures needed, or required by International Standards
- Studying and closing all non-conformities or observations resulting from the internal / external audit.
- Implementing internal auditing plans.
- Submitting periodical reports about all the above-mentioned tasks displayed in terms of charts.
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant quality management position.
- Candidates must have at least 1year experience in Quality Department.
- Candidate must have strong Knowledge of ISO & quality systems.
- Candidate must have had active participation in compiling quality manual.
- Fluent English, both written & spoken.
- Self disciplined. Organized, can work under pressure.
- To be a certified internal auditor is a plus.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org