Multinational Egyptian Company
Supports the Application Development team by creating and maintaining aggressive testing plans according to companies Quality Assurance Standards / TQM Measures.
- Responsible for creating and executing an efficient and effective test of the application under various system performance scenarios.
- Coaches and mentors Performance Testers
- Expected to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the testing process.
- Expected to maintain current knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
- Candidate will be responsible for designing, engineering, developing, recommending, planning, and implementing enterprise-wide performance management solutions as it pertains to servers and performance testing solutions to meet tactical, reliability, performance, control, and
operational stability goals.
- Accountable for the successful completion of assigned Performance Testing engineering projects and tasks, from design, engineering, and development, to integration, implementation, testing, and turnover, including leading project and task teams, as it pertains to the application
- Accountable for efficient and quality execution to meet enterprise-wide performance testing goals and objectives as it pertains to servers and databases in the most cost effective and client servicing manner, according to established Firm-wide and department-wide standards,
procedures, and processes.
- Proven record in global performance testing teams with 2 years minimum experience.
- Experience in implementing global operations planning and service management processes for global performance testing, including distributed web based solutions and centralized applications hosted over private networks.
- Strong experience in operating systems configuration and tuning for the Intel Platform (Windows 2000, Windows 2003) and UNIX / Linux platforms
- Bachelors of Commerce or Computer Science with minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience Enterprise Applications Performance Testing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Team leading capabilities and a very good team player.
- Technical writing skills.
- Very Good Command of English.
Competitive Salary + Benefits, Attractive Salary according to experience