Currently we have Job Vacancies in the following areas:
We require Project Managers in Various fields of the IT Industry:
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant position
- Proven experienced in Software Development / Hardware or Software implementation / deployment in large scale projects (5 resources or more)
- experience in delivering projects related to Network Implementations. Switches / Routers / PBX and various networking solutions
- experience in delivering Hardware solutions, HP / IBM / Sun Servers, Routers, Infrastructure solutions. etc.
- Relevant Certification is a Plus. PMP, IPMA, .etc.
Team Leaders should possess the following requirements:
- Experience managing software teams of at least 3 programmers or more
- Ability to read and write technical documentation in English (French and Arabic is a plus)
- At least 1 year proven experience of team management with clear deliverables
Technical Leads should possess the following requirements:
- Proven demonstration of experience in various fields of
technology. i.e. programming, network engineering, business analysis .etc.
- Please provide us with summary of projects / products /
achievements you have in your related field.
Business Analysts should possess the following requirements:
- At least 2 years experience working in a local or multinational project with the area of Gathering / Documenting / Analyzing Business and Technical Requirements
- Working with CRM / ERP systems or Complex Software implementation projects
- Proven experience in Documentation, Use Case writing, Business Process Workflow charting or other similar fields.
Software Engineers should possess the following requirements:
- Understanding Software Development Life Cycle
- Software engineers working in applications or systems development analyze users' needs, and design, construct, test, and maintain computer applications software or systems.
- Software engineers can be involved in the design and development of many types of software, including software for operating systems and network distribution; compilers, which convert programs for execution on a computer; and firmware.
- In programming, or coding, software engineers instruct a computer, line by line, how to perform a function. They also solve technical problems that arise.
- Software engineers must possess strong programming skills, be logical and disciplined thinkers, and are more concerned with developing algorithms and analyzing and solving programming problems than with actually writing
System Engineers should possess the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in system-level thinking and understanding of complex systems is a must.
- Systems Engineers lead the development of custom systems for high reliability applications, are responsible for defining the system architecture and providing conceptual guidance in the design and test of such systems
- lead cross-functional teams including software and hardware engineers to develop and optimize systems performance, and provide management of cost, schedule, and system performance to meet program goals
Quality Assurance Specialists
Quality Assurance Specialists should possess the following requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in a relevant post
- Ability to read, write and understand complex IT products specification documentation.
- Ability to write Test Cases
- Demonstrated experience conducting testing cycles and ability to document errors or system faults
- Ability to analyze software / hardware defects and provide means of improvement.
Rules for applying:
In order to help us sort and classify your resume in your related field of experience please do the following general guide lines:
1- For the time being we require at least two years of experience. Fresh Graduates should not apply but please wait for later announcements.
2- For all positions, English Fluency is a Must. All candidates applying that are not fluent in English Conversation / Reading / Writing will be asked to sit for an English Language exam.
3- Rename your resume filename to be in the following format: Firstname Middlename Lastname.doc. i.e. Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed.doc.
4- We prefer resumes to be in DOC format, please try to convert any PDF, HTML, RTF or any other format to MS Word 2003 format. If you cannot, send it in your format, and we will advice you if we were unable to process it.
5- The email subject should be in the following format [JOBCODE] Your Name.
Example: if you are applying for the Business Analyst position, the subject should be as follows [BA-G-1205] Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed
6- If your resume file size exceeds 100Kb, please compress it in ZIP format before attaching it.
7- Please be kind enough to write us something in the body of the email you'll send telling us a bit about you, and your objective in your job search. We always appreciate professional cover letters.
8- All non IT Related professionals are encouraged to send their resume to meahr our sister company via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: