Mohandeseen, Cairo Egypt
A Multinational Company
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Specialist for Egypt Operations, responsible for managing Human Resource Administration activities based in Cairo.
Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources Manager, Middle East
Perform a variety of specialized, complex activities in the coordination of a large department's Human Resources. Strong emphasis on proactive problem resolution and departmental communications.
* Coordinate the maintenance, recording, preparation and reporting of data related to a large department's personnel information; coordinate and maintain the entry of human resource and payroll data and the generation and distribution of related reports and information.
* Review all Department personnel forms for completeness, accuracy, timing, and conformity to budget and policy guidelines to include faculty appointments; make recommendations and process forms as appropriate; identify and research unbudgeted or potentially inappropriate actions or requests and to Department senior management regarding resolution or disposition.
* Maintain liaison with HR managers, departmental business managers, administrative staff, Department senior management, Human Resource representatives and others as necessary to obtain and provide information.
* Verify and support personnel and payroll actions and ensure compliance with established Medical Center policies and procedures and departmental management directives regarding Human Resource and payroll activities.
* Anticipate and identify potential human resource and payroll problems to minimize the financial and operational impact to the Department.
* Communicate and educate departmental personnel policies and/or benefit changes.
* Investigate, document, and resolve unique payroll and human resource problems and issues.
* Participate in the preparation of annual salary budgets for faculty staff, house-staff, and bi-weekly employees.
* Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Work requires the ability to review, maintain, research, and report on human resource and payroll information/activities generally acquired through five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experiance.
* BUDGET PROJECTIONS
* STATISTICAL REORTING
* ANALYZE TRENDS
* INTERVIEWING SKILLS
* PERSONNEL PRACTICES
* STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
* OFFICE PROCEDURES
* DATA VERIFICATION
* PC WORDPROCESSING SOFTWARE (i.e. MS Word, . etc)
* PC SPREADSHEET SOFTWARE (i.e. MS Excel, . etc)
Excellent compensation package for successful candidate including Medical and Social Insurance
Based on experience
For all interested candidates, please register your resume here
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: