Project Manager - Telecommunications
OBJECTIVE OF the Position
* To manage the technical and business delivery of unit projects and to act as a Project Sponsor on common projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
Across Units on Common Projects (Project Sponsor Role)
1. Reviews proposals for common projects, from a delivery point of view.
2. Reviews the project plans prepared by the unit project managers
3. Monitors the progress of the assigned Project Managers.
4. Engages in the pre-sales role and prepares technical proposals, presentations, and demonstrations for clients.
5. Prepares project plan, communicates it to the team, and reviews the plan with the Project Manager from the client's side.
6. Allocates resources on the project, assigns work to the team, and monitors the progress of the team.
7. Manages the day-to-day activities within the project.
8. Reviews and undertakes quality assurance on all client deliverables
9. Prepares the overall testing plan.
10. Monitors the actual testing at all levels and reviews the testing reports prepared at all levels. 11. Assesses the training needs of the team and prepares a training plan.
12. Prepares and submits weekly activity reports to the relevant manager.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a specialization in Communications or Computers
* Minimum 7-12 years of experience in a relevant field
* Deep understanding of the computer and network products
* Basic understanding of the integrated systems
* Excellent team leader
* Excellent Project management skills
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Multinational Company, Compensation package ranges between 6 to 7K LE. Plus all benefits. Salary is negotiable according to experience.
For all interested candidates, please register your resume at http://www.meait.com
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: