A Distinguished Egyptian NGO seeks to immediately hire Program Assistant (Male)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day administration work of the program.
- Establish a system for filing all the applications, documents, papers, correspondences, and records according to established classifications, and retrieves correspondences.
- Coordinate all program admin tasks & activities internally & externally in collaboration with the providers.
- Compile data and statistical information. Draft statistical, narrative, researches and /or other reports as requested.
- Handling, collecting and filing applications of students.
- Handling phone calls of participants.
- Responsible for the document control.
- Carries out other special projects/assignments in support of the organization.
- Handle all the issues that relate to withdrawals.
- Any additional responsibility assigned or capacity assigned by his superior.
Fresh graduate � Max. 2 years of Experience
� Has good written and verbal Communication skills
� Ability to work as a member of a team, able to travel inside Egypt
� v. Good administrative skills
� Frequent MS Word & Excel User, has high typing speed
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org