Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage all financial data.
* Ensure all financial and accounting data is correctly recorded
* Ensure all statutory and other external reporting deadlines are met.
* Manage a team of accounting professionals within the Finance Dept.
* Responsible for production of accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with International accounting policies and procedures.
* Manage banking and cash processes.
* Manage Great Plains administration
* Manage payroll processes.
* Manage monthly reconciliation and intercompany accounts
* Petty Cash
* Manage cost allocation process
* Establish, enforce and ensure fully documented accounting policies and processes are in place.
* Graduate with professional accounting qualification and minimum 8 years experience.
* CMA / CFA / CPA certifications are a plus.
* Perfect Analytical Skills
* Ability to work with the senior management levels.
* Excellent understanding of financial accounting and requirement of reports
* Experience leading finance processional teams and clerical staff.
* Able to support and motivate his team.
* Self starter and pro-active
* Experience dealing with governmental agencies and representing the company.
* IT or services Accounting experience is a plus.
Compensation package ranges 10 to 14K LE; Plus all benefits. Salary is negotiable according to experience.
For all interested candidates, please register your resume here
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: