We are looking for Engineers with 3+ Years experience and Team Leader experience in the following functions and skill sets.
- RF Design Engineers – RF Planning and Cell Design.
- RF Optimisation Engineers – Performance measurements and RF Optimisation.
- Transmission Engineers – PDH, SDH and microwave transmission.
- Core Network Engineers.
- BSS Network Design Engineers – Design and Dimension of all BSS network elements i.e.BSC/Transcoders.
- NSS Network Design Engineers – Design and Diemension of network elements susch as STP, MSC, HLR. Design each MSC with correct traffic capacity.
- VAS Design/OSS/IN Engineers – Define strategy for VAS in 2G, 2.5G and 3G. Design and engineer new services and related network infrastructure. OSS Planning, dimensioning and evaluating the OSS. IN planning, working closely with the NSS group to ensure proper NSS design relating to IN requirements.
This is a very exciting opportunity for engineers that are looking for a challenge on a massive project in a demanding location. There is a tremendous amount of work and fantastic opportunity for both career development and technology training. You will be required to work on a culturally diverse project with very tight deadlines.
The project, based in Saudi Arabia will require engineers to work in-country on a 12 to 24 month fixed term contract. Working on a challenging expansion network for a GSM Mobile Operator, engineers will be required to start contracts within the next 4 weeks.
Successful applicants will have AT LEAST 3 years experience for engineering roles and at least 5 years experience for Senior Engineering roles. There will be an attractive monthly package based on experience and skill sector with expenses, travel and accommodation. There is a very good opportunity to work in a very interesting country with excellent scope for growth and future contracts beyond the 24 month plan.
Ph: 01296 332405
Fax: 01296 678650
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: