Minimum Requirements:To perform all network drive tests and collate traffic figures from the OMC and present an optimizing plan to the engineering planning department.
- Responsible for all telecommunication transmissions as agreed with the operator within the switch/BSS and BTS.
- Carry out cell drive tests utilizing the agreed test equipment
- Coordinate with the OMC with network performance data
- Collate drive test measurements and report to the Engineering planning department.
Subject/Majors Preferred: EE/CE/CS
Job Type: Engineering/Product Design & Support,
- Perform Radio frequency testing, trouble shooting and fault clearance to ensure compliance with GSM and equipment Specifications.
- Liaise with OMC engineers to ensure proper creation, integration and operation of new Transmission equipment
- Carry out BSS and BTS frequency changing when required
- Advise OMC of any changed made to the transmission plan
- Perform PAT ( Preliminary Acceptance Tests) tests with installation engineers according to test procedures
- Prepare RF integration test documentation
- Maintain SS7 signaling
- Perform necessary data transcript
- Support statistical functions with expert knowledge
- Provide Radio and transmission support to O&M when required
- Carry out and participate in field trials and other Engineering activities as directed by the GSM Integration Manager
- Minimum 4 year experience in Radio and Transmission Engineering environmentGood understanding of GSM operation
- Ability to perform Radio Link commissioning and Integration
- Supervision skill
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player
- Good communication skill
- Good PC exposure with knowledge of Microsoft applications
- To be self motivated and customer focused