The graphics designer will provide in-house design functions for all communication needs in support of the mission including: technical reports, posters, presentations, and other collateral information. Specifically, this position will assist PMO staff /Iraq in preparing reports, posters, presentations and other media concerning reconstruction projects, plans and/or other reporting needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3-5 years experience in desktop publishing and graphics and presentation software (i.e. PageMaker, Quark, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively translate program content and ideas into graphic material
* Able to develop creative website designs
* Ability to write and edit copy as needed
* Experience in engineering, construction, architecture, urban planning or related field
* Ability to communicate and work with internal clients at all levels
* Able to deploy immediately.
* Arabic speaking is a plus but not necessary.
This is a long term position and is open immediately, on an ongoing project in Baghdad.
To apply: please send ASAP current resume in English to Aida Rageai
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: