We are looking for dynamic individuals to take the charge inproviding the best in Customer Care/Technical Support. You will be responsible for providing world-class technical and non-technical support in a call centre environment to our customers. You will interpret customer requirements and communicate solutions toour customers. You will ensure excellent customer service bycommunicating with the internal team on behalf of the customer, and/or ensure an appropriate transfer to the responsible departmentwhen required.
- Perfect English (will work with US customers)
- Superior customer service and communications skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills allowing you toefficiently and effectively identify problems and apply appropriatesolutions.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, andtechnological/industry trends.
- Working knowledge of computers, email and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity.
- Working knowledge of databases, Microsoft Access, etc.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to adapt styles to thesituation and context.
- Proven capacity to learn and share information with others.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively managemultiple tasks
Preferable Experience: (New Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Experience in direct front-line customer support or service,preferably in a technical support role.
For the best Job Opportunities in the Middle East visit: